Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tarot For Location of Marble "Ace" Arvidson



Marble "Ace" Arvidson disappeared from Brattleboro, VT just prior to, or during, Hurricane Irene sweeping through on August 27, 2011.





Asking the tarot where Ace is and requesting information to be in the form of "how far in relation to where you were last seen on Marlboro and Western ave" I had the Knight of Cups jump from the deck while shuffling.




Cups are water.
Cups are west.

Knights signify long-term conditions suddenly changing; a new situation emerging or an old situation ending.

This card's scenery is of a brown ground (dirt, mud, drought-ridden grass?) with a stream or creek winding through it, meandering almost, with brown rocky mountains/hills in the background and some trees at the foot of the hills/mountains. Not evergreen, but rather deciduous trees that lose their leaves in autumn.

The knight and his white horse face right/eastward. This knight has wings on his helmet and on his boots, which reminds me of the "Air" card which was the Fool, and makes me think again of falling through air, or wind. He also has three red fish on his clothing, indicating water.

The sky in this picture is curiously all white (like the horse) - no clouds, no dark night, no sunny day.

The Knight of Cups has a focus on friends, social situations, and travel as well as educational advances. It also indicates a desire to change residence, and often indicates a sudden change of environment. It also mentions a surprising budding romance, and suggests a person who might be thinking differently than usual due to this new romantic mindset.

Very interestingly, a reference guide I am looking at which I have owned for some 20 plus years specifically says, and I quote, "watch out for small accidents around the house... pay attention."

It may mean nothing but this card also suggests that someone may spend some time in the home of a relative, or may spend time housesitting for someone.

Also, the Knight of Cups definitely suggests a social invitation/gathering, and once again it brings up the idea of getting together with someone to collect on money owed.

This card generally suggests changes in living situation but they are supposed to be positive changes that will offer advancement in this person's life, and particularly have to do with education.

Another strange and somewhat startling direct quote from a manual which I refer to from time to time on tarot readings is a reference to "a bridge over troubled water". I believe that in this particular reading the reference is literal.

This card most definitely suggests leaving home willingly, a tie-in to collecting money owed and a social situation, advancement in education, and again bridge/water concerns. The scenery again reflects the area which he likely is in (mountains, stream, muddy looking ground).


HOWEVER, I asked tarot to specifically give me a card to which I could look to find information specific to WHERE ACE IS NOW in reference to the Marlboro/Western Ave area. So I have to look more closely at this card.
Cups are a female element as well as "west", and "water", as I said. But this card has no number on it so I have to look more deeply.

Since the knight falls after page, and page falls after 10, I could hypothesize that this knight card could mean "12" for the purposes of this reading and the question that I asked (and how I asked it), which could indicate 12 miles to the west. But of course having no background experience with this location method that I'm trying to work out, I cannot possibly know if this has relevance at this time.

-------------------------

Since Marble (Ace) hasn't been found yet, it's difficult if not impossible to know what parts of my reading have the most relevance, so for now the bolded items in the reading above are things that I feel strongly about.
-----------------------------------------------------

This blog content is copyrighted material, owned by the author and not to be reproduced in whole or in part without express permission by said author, who can be contacted at vfs@hourglassdreams Dot Com if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment