Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tarot Reading For Location of Lauren Spierer



Originally posted January 23, 2012:
_______________________________

This tarot card reading is for Lauren Spierer.


I am using the Major Arcana for this reading. I have asked for tarot and Lauren to please give me the card that will most accurately help to show us where Lauren's earthly body is at this time.

The card that I have drawn is Number 19 - The Sun.



The Sun card shows first and foremost the sun, center and filling the top third of the card. It has a pleasant face and 21 rays alternating wavy and straight, wavy and straight. For some reason I'm taking special note of the number of rays.. The sun is yellow and the sky behind it is a teal blue without clouds. The rest of the card consists of entirely foreground - there is no "distant" background to speak of. The foreground shows a naked child riding a white horse while carrying a very long bright red flag. The child has a red feather in it's hair and has blonde curls.

Behind the child on the horse is a wall as tall as the top of the horse's head, appearing to be cinderblock or brick or wood - a solid material with small striations or grooves and no spaces in between. This could also be stacks of haybales. A.E. Waite has suggested that behind this wall is a garden (ca. 1910).

Supporting this notion are four giant sunflowers growing behind the wall, their fat green leaves cascading over the top of it. The child has a smile on his/her face and has his/her arms open wide, right hand empty and left holding the flagpole with the long red flag on it.

The Sun card is said to represent "the passing from the manifest light of this world... to the light of the world to come" as well as one who has the innocent, pure, loving heart of a child. (A.E. Waite, ca. 1910)

The Sun card is Number 19 and 1+9 =10 (and 1+0=1) So the numbers 0,1, 10, 19, or 9 may be important here (especially ONE and NINETEEN, I have a "gut feeling").


Now, when doing readings for LOCATION I have to be careful not to read the card for other, different information, such as the CIRCUMSTANCES under which someone went missing. But from time to time a certain word or phrase will jump out at me from my favorite tarot guidebook, and I will include it anyway because of the intense feeling I get inside me when I read it in connection to a case.

In this particular case, that has happened -- "your psychic ability will be impeded"....

I am not entirely certain why this jumps out at me but I do know that when I initially read the missing poster and brief initial summary of this case, I got a great sense of "blackness" surrounding the entire case.. one which I have found it somewhat difficult to penetrate, which is part of the reason I felt compelled to do a tarot reading rather than trying to just "get" stuff by looking into Lauren's lovely eyes. I'm hoping to get more information this way than I was able to that way.

I definitely need to note that The Sun card is a Fire card - THE Fire card, perhaps - and Fire = South (I would be willing to guess DUE south is a real possibility with this card)*.

(In my readings I always ask where someone's earthly body is in relation to where they went missing/ their last known location, so we can guess this would be south of where Lauren went missing.)


SO we have numbers 1 and 19 (and perhaps 0, 9, and/or 10) AND perhaps 21 (21 rays to the sun) and the direction South all as being significant in relation to finding Lauren... I hope and PRAY that tarot is right and her family and loved ones can have some sort of resolution to this nightmare soon.
________________________


The bolded items in the reading above are things that I feel strongly about. I have done some mapwork on this case and will update this page with images shortly.

* It is important to note that as soon as I wrote the phrase about hitting a "psychic block", my entire tarot reading session began to peter out, and fade away into nothingness. I am not confident in my assessment of this being related to the SOUTHERN direction in retrospect, based on both feedback by a particular very good tarot readers who specializes in missing persons cases, as well as the fact that when I read that part now it feels "off" to me. Therefor, I would pay attention to the reading pertaining to the description of the card itself and the numerology aspects and disregard the possible direction involved.
-----------------------------------------------------
This blog content is copyrighted material, owned by the author and not to be reproduced in whole or in part without express permission by said author, who can be contacted at vfs@hourglassdreams Dot Com if necessary.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the wall you described. Sunflowers aplenty in Indiana.www.courier-journal.com/story/news/fox59/2016/01/28/fbi-conducting-investigation-morgan-county/79461850/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks detective privado en Madrid

    ReplyDelete